Continuous coil spring for the rolls of flatwork ironers. The historical product developed since 1973, galvanized or stainless steel.
- Type S - Soft 13 mm wide.
- Type H – Hard 16 mm wide.
- Soft (12.7mm) ou Hard (10mm).
- Height from 6 to 17 mm.
- Economic product due to fully automatic manufacturing.
Continuous laminated spring for the rolls of flatwork ironers. In constant evolution since 2000.
- Highest grade stainless spring-steel.
- Softer than equivalent laminated springs.
- More tolerance
- Width 25 mm for small diameter rolls.
- Width 50 mm for large diameter rolls.
- Height from 6 to 16 mm
- Economical laminated spring 100% stainless steel, due to the automatic assembly